keep your feet on the ground while your head is in the clouds.
No matter what you do or what you’ve done in your past or any of that bull, throw it all away and realize that you’re an amazing person. Just be happy with who you are and people will start to notice you. Draw anything. Play football. Play guitar. Jam out to your favorite song when you’re in your car or out in public. You are worth it. I love you
i refuse to be shamed for having a body. i refuse to get embarrassed when a tampon falls out of my purse or spend a whole day anxious about if someones going to notice that i forgot to shave a patch of leg hair. i wasnt put on this earth to spend my time apologizing for my existence and i refuse to let anyone make me feel like i have to waste my energy on all that petty shit
wanna make a secret handshake it involves us touching our mouths together for three hours
me tryna holla on ur selfie like
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
But admittedly, I am one of those girlfriends who will cut a bitch if I see her flirting with my boyfriend. Doesn’t matter that he’s not into her, you just don’t get anywhere near what’s mine.